Sunday, March 13, 2011

Welcome!

I decided to start this blog to post all my new house decorating and just crafting projects! I have so many and I love to share my latest shabby score that I plan to turn into quite the chic looking item. (It's turned into quite the addiction, of which my parents 3rd car garage can currently attest to!)

My name is Heather. I live in Colorado and currently am under contract to buy our FIRST HOME!!! I am a Domestic Goddes by nature. (This is what my mother taught me.) Which means I am a wife (to my wonderful husband), a mother (to my beautiful daughter and adorable son), a daugther, a sister, a crafter, a bargain shopper, a scrapbooker, a sewer (not to be confused with semstriss), a house cleaner, a cook, a furnitrue repurposer, a HGTV and DIY addict and finally the occational (trash) TV watcher (although I am SOOO not the daytime soap watcher...) and of course a blogger!

I'm mostly doing this to decorate my house for CHEAP without trying to look like it's cheap. I want everything to look like A MILLION BUCKS! I have had lots of my friends ask my ways and how I do it, and through a NUMBER of blogs from others, I have learned the ways of turning Shabby 2 CHIC and what to show how you can too!

So welcome! I hope you enjoy what I have for you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Anxiously awaiting your posts! It is so fun when you can score home decor inexpensively! Don't know if you saw my post a while back about redoing our bedroom, but we got all of our accessory pieces from the thrift store and dollar store. I think I only spent like 50 dollars. My Mom's theory is if you find one piece that you love buy it and build around it with cheaper, homemade, repurposed type items. So in our case my Mom bought us the bed set (not cheap) and we did all the other stuff! So excited for you and your new house!

    ReplyDelete