Thursday, March 17, 2011

Garage Sale #1 transformation

Here is my first reveal garage sale reveal! Again, she was only $15 so plus 1 can of primer and 1 can of paint, plus some quarter cut fabrics on sale at the store for $1/each, brought her total cost to $21! (I already had some primer and and glaze, so I didn't need to account for that in the cost.) She turned out to be quite the cute little thing. I'm quite excited.

Before shots....
She was quite beat up, but I knew she would be good with a fresh can of paint.
and...

TA-DA!!!
I couldn't decide what fabric I liked most, so I did all three! Too much? I like it...
Now usually, I will post how to do these things, but I did this last fall before I decided to start this blog. This was only my second project learning how to do all this.
Please leave a comment with what you think or any suggestions you would have done!


3 comments:

  1. You have done such a great job! I'm so impressed with everything you're doing and can't wait to see what you're gonna do with the stuff you're filling up the garage with... ;-D (p.s. What a great idea to do black handles on the little dresser!!! WOW!)

    ReplyDelete