Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Garage Sale finds!

I found these little beauties last October one morning garage sale-ing. All three pieces cost me like $25 total. My sweet hubby tells me I have quite the vision for being able to turn things pretty that he just sees as junk and "why in the world are you even trying to sell that?".

I cannot wait to go this year with getting new things (new to me) for our house!!! YIPPEE!

I have just about finished all three of these pieces, but wanted to do a post of their "before" looks.

Yeah... their transformations are awesome.

This was the most expensive piece. $15 for this guy. I got her down from $25... but I had great things in mind for this guy. I plan to use her in my "crafting/scrapbooking desk corner"


I was most excited for this piece. $5 is all she cost me! The trim work is all chewed up by their dog, but don't worry I got my hubby in on this action.



This guy was also $5. I plan to use it as my daughters night stand. It is obvious that someone else tried to repaint it too (old dried paint strokes). Obviously they don't know about the beauty of spray paint!!!

TRANSFORMATIONS ARE SOON TO COME!!! STAY TUNED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment