Saturday, January 14, 2012

Don't call Hoarders!

So I'm trusting anyone who reads this post not to call Hoarders on us. I promise it's not as bad as it looks! Well... kinda.

I have at least 10 projects in my "studio" (aka: the garage) Before we bought our house last , (I can't believe its been almost a year!) we lived with my parents. Them being the wonderful parents they are, they let us store a lot of "really good deals" in their garage!

This was their 3rd car garage before we moved out... It's MUCH better now...

This was our garage about a month after we moved into our place! My wonderful hubby "says" he doesn't mind parking in the driveway. Isn't he sweet? I don't believe him either, yet... I can't seem to clear enough room yet.

I'm taking a class (TODAY!) on how to best use my dream paint... Annie Sloan. Then, if the weather will just cooperate, maybe I'll get my butt in gear!!!

Oh... and our garage looks NOTHING like this now... Different projects have moved in and others have found new homes... Maybe I'll post a current picture. I'll try to find a picture of the beautiful piano I got... for free!



No comments:

Post a Comment